Find your perfect role by browsing our opportunities and apply here.
Updates about the status of your application will be sent to you at the email address provided in your application, or shared directly by the recruiter supporting the role you have applied for.
IHG does not accept speculative applications, paper resumes nor those submitted via email. All applications to IHG must be received via our careers site.
IHG is a committed equal opportunities employer. Read our policy in full here:
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has been made aware of advertisements and communications sent from bogus employment agencies falsely claiming to recruit on behalf of InterContinental Hotels & Resorts and our branded hotels to attract job applicants, often from overseas.
The fraudsters often ask potential applicants to complete bogus recruitment documentation, such as application forms, terms and conditions of employment or visa forms. The InterContinental Hotels & Resorts name and logo, hotel brand logos or photographs of our hotels are often featured on the documentation without our permission.
Please note that InterContinental Hotels & Resorts does not ask for any payments from candidates during the recruitment process, such as for insurance policies, visas, work permits or temporary accommodation etc.
If you have a question about the accuracy or legitimacy of any job offer, or if you receive a fraudulent job offer or posting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for legitimate IHG jobs, click the ‘Search and Apply’ button at the top of the page.
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts discourages anyone from making unsolicited offers of employment claiming to be on our behalf or our branded hotels.
Please read through the following technical requirements as this will often resolve the issue. If the issue persists please send an email to email@example.com and include any error messages you have received and/or screenshots of the error to help us resolve your issue.
- Windows: Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Mac OS X 10.9 and above
- Microsoft Edge – current version.
- Firefox – current version.
- Chrome - current version.
- Safari – current version.
- iPhone 8 and above.
- Android devices using Android 9 +. (This includes Android Webview)
If you wish to delete your profile please email firstname.lastname@example.org . This mailbox is for technical related questions only. Please be aware that if you delete your application, it will be removed from any vacancies for which you are being considered.
We do not accept job applications under this email address and will not comment or respond to applications made via this route. All applications for all roles must be made via our careers site.
If you’re experiencing issues with uploading your CV/resume, please kindly upload your file in any of the following formats to avoid any technical restrictions we’ve set within our recruitment system:
- Word Perfect (.wpd)
- Text (.txt)
- Rich Text (.rtf)
- Hypertext Markup Language (.htm and .html)
- Word (.doc and .docx)
- Portal Document Format (.pdf)
- Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
Click ‘Apply’ at the top right hand side of the page then select the tab ‘My Profile Page’ to locate the job title to which you applied. Under the job title within your profile, you will see ‘Submission Status’. This indicates the current status of your application and the most recent date that the status was updated.
INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP COMPANIES (“Company,” “we,” “our” or “us”)
California Applicant Privacy Notice
PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE: In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (”CCPA”), we are providing this Applicant Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) to describe the personal information that we collect about job applicants (”Applicants”). For California residents, we may provide you with additional notices about our data collection practices that are covered by other laws (e.g., if we conduct a background check or extend an employment offer), as this Notice is limited to covering the requirements of the CCPA.
SCOPE OF THIS NOTICE: This Notice applies to the personal information that we collect from and about Applicants, in the context of reviewing, assessing, considering, managing, storing or processing their applications or otherwise considering them for a position with us.
What is personal information? In this Notice, “personal information” is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular [individual / California resident] or household.
Are our practices the same for all Applicants? The categories of personal information we collect and our use of personal information may vary depending upon the position(s) or location, as well as the associated qualifications and responsibilities. The information in this Notice is intended to provide an overall description of our collection and use of personal information about Applicants.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED: Generally, we may collect the following categories of personal information (as set forth in the CCPA) about Applicants:
- Name, Contact Info and other Identifiers: identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Protected Classifications: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, citizenship status, and genetic information.
- Usage Data: internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a resident’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement, as well as physical and network access logs and other network activity information related to your use of any company device, network or other information resource.
- Geolocation Data: precise geographic location information about a particular individual or device.
- Audio/Visual Data: audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information such as, CCTV images and photographs, and audio recordings (e.g., recorded meetings).
- Employment History: professional or employment-related information.
- Education Information: information about education history or background that is not publicly available personally identifiable information as defined in the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
- Profiles and Inferences: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a resident reflecting the resident’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL INFORMATION: Generally, we may use the above categories of personal information for the following purposes:
- Management of Job Applications, Recruiting and Hiring. To review, assess, recruit, consider or otherwise manage applicants, candidates and job applications, including:
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Identifying candidates, including by working with external recruiters
- Reviewing, assessing and verifying information provided, to conduct criminal and background checks, and to otherwise screen or evaluate Applicants’ qualifications, suitability and relevant characteristics
- Extending offers, negotiating the terms of offers, and assessing salary and compensation matters
- Satisfying legal and regulatory obligations
- Communicating with Applicants regarding their applications and about other similar position(s) for which they may be interested
- Maintaining Applicant personal information for future consideration
- In support of our equal opportunity employment policy and practices
- Security and Monitoring. In order to monitor and secure our resources, network, premises and assets, including:
- Monitoring for, preventing and investigating suspected or alleged misconduct or violations of work rules
- Monitoring for, preventing investigating, and responding to security and privacy incidents
- Providing and managing access to physical and technical access controls
- Monitoring activities, access and use to ensure the security and functioning of our systems and assets
- Securing our offices, premises and physical assets, including through the use of electronic access systems and video monitoring
- Auditing, reporting corporate governance, and internal operations. Relating to financial, tax and accounting audits, and audits and assessments of our business operations, security controls, financial controls, or compliance with legal obligations, and for other internal business purposes such as administration of our records retention program.
- M&A and Other Business Transactions. For purposes of planning, due diligence and implementation of commercial transactions, for example mergers, acquisitions, asset sales or transfers, bankruptcy or reorganization or other similar business transactions.
- Defending and Protecting Rights. In order to protect and defend our rights and interests and those of third parties, including to manage and respond to employee and other legal disputes, to respond to legal claims or disputes, and to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, or the rights, interests, health or safety of others, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties.
- Compliance with Applicable Legal Obligations. Relating to compliance with applicable legal obligations (such as hiring eligibility, responding to subpoenas and court orders) as well as assessments, reviews and reporting relating to such legal obligations, including under employment and labor laws and regulations, Social security and tax laws, environmental regulations, workplace safety laws and regulations, and other applicable laws, regulations, opinions and guidance.
CONTACTING US ABOUT THIS NOTICE: If you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of personal information as described in this Notice, please contact PrivacyOffice@ihg.com .
If you continue to experience technical issues which are not covered within this page, please email email@example.com.
This email box is for technical related questions when using careers.ihg.com.